Magnificent villa on the sea for up to 10 people. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, WiFi, beach
Villa Corallo is situated in an idyllic corner of Sardinia, in an oasis of peace and tranquility just 10 meters from the white sandy beach with private access, and offers an enchanting view from the wonderful terrace overlooking the sea.
At Villa Corallo you will have the chance to live in contact with nature by eye-popping colors, immersed between the turquoise sea and the green of the Mediterranean.
The villa, which has an area of 110 square meters. It overlooks one of the most beautiful coasts of Sardinia, and is as follows:
– 140 sq m terrace. sea view furnished with table masonry lunch, the beach below the house, garden, sofas and solarium with views of Tavolara Island and the marine natural park Tavolara;
– Lounge with TV, sofa and dining table;
– 3 independent bathrooms, all three with shower;
– An outdoor shower surrounded in bougainvillea, sea view;
– 4 double bedrooms, fully furnished rooms, one of which converts to expansion of the living room and a bedroom with two bunk beds for one and a half each; TOTAL 8/10 beds;
– 1 fully furnished kitchen with all appliances, including microwave and dishwasher;
– 2 refrigerators;
– An external storage room at the back of the house, where they placed a washing machine and drying rack
– Less than 10 meters from the beach;
– 1 covered parking place reserved;
The house is fully equipped, for our guests we provide: hair dryer, bath towels, dishes, linens fees vary for the beds, vacuum cleaner, washing machine, stereo, TV, dvd player, BBQ, wireless internet.
LOCATION – Villa Corallo is situated in a panoramic position on a hilltop in front of the Archipelago of Tavolara and Molara, about 15 kilometers from the center of Olbia, 15km from the airport and 500 meters from the marina of Porto San Paolo. With direct access to the coves of the Costa Corallina, made of small and picturesque coves by sand composed turquoise sea interspersed with rocks.
The Coral Bay Beach is at Costa Corallina, in the commune of Olbia. The beach has a clear and fine sand, turquoise shades.
Divided into two parts by a rock band, sheltered beach has a small harbor is a staging post for recreational craft. With views of Capo Ceraso Coste, Coral Bay is inserted in a beautiful natural setting, between the clear sand, the pink of the rocks, the green vegetation and the water turquoise blue. Over the channel it is possible to visit another tiny beach.
How to get
At the intersection of vaccileddi turn left past the village of Porto San Paolo after about 1 km turn right and continue to the parking lot. It is also within walking distance from the center of Porto San Paolo.
Useful information and services
The shallow and sandy, sloping, making it great for swimming and for children to play.
The beach has a parking lot and a few bars. You can rent beach umbrellas and deck chairs. The beauty of the seabed, rich in fish and other marine life, make this resort a favorite destination for scuba diving and snorkeling.